Monday, December 04, 2006

Thanksgiving by Reanna


Our Thanksgiving was a relaxing day. We went to Red Frog Beach, the beach on the other side of Bastimentos, our island. The waves were very big and awesome because we were having a wind storm that week. I wanted to surf but don't have a board and probably would have gotten killed. Mitch swam some and we walked around looking at everything. It was a very beautiful scene. For our dinner we had chicken because we had ordered a turkey but the store it was in was closed so we could not pick it up. Such is the way of Panama. We also had potatoes with gravy, a fruity jello, and apple pie. It was all very tasty. Bingo, now re-named Bonita, kept us company that night. We are missing the family back home a lot, but are very thankful that God has been providing for us. We are always praying for the church and our friends and family. Please write us via email or comments!!! We always love to hear from all of you. Happy late Thanksgiving!!!


Mom and Re were so excited - our first mokey siting

6 comments:

Shiloh said...

Sounds beautiful! Reanna looks so happy at the table, haha just kidding. Dad is soooo tan! I'm definately jealous. I am getting paler by the day here. Such is life during an Ohio winter.

Denise Wood said...

Dear Kim and Dale, I was so glad to recieve Shiloh's email this morning give me your website. I am happy that the Lord is really blessing your efforts. I missed Joshua and Shiloh at Thanksgiving but am anxiously awaiting the birth of my first grandchild. My email is deniseobx@aol.com if you want to had me to your email list. Blessings and prayers all around.

Unknown said...

Nancy said.. Happy Belated Thanksgiving, and we are praying for you all. We are eagerly awaiting the grand event in a little over a month as we know you also are.. can hardly wait!! Dale, seen any ostriches lately.. I still stay in practice, Nancy

Erin said...

i agree, reanna looks totally thrilled at the table! those waves look awesome! today it has been like a blizzard, it just took me a half hour to get home from linds & marks house going 15 to 20mph.

joshuajwood said...

hey everybody! jesus surfed without a board so i'm sure yall could too! haha.

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel